The joint meeting of the European Software Engineering Conference and the ACM SIGSOFT Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering is an internationally renowned forum for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, experiences, and challenges in the field of software engineering. Held bi-annually, ESEC/FSE brings together experts from academia and industry to exchange the latest research results and trends, as well as their practical application in all areas of software engineering.
ESEC/FSE 2015 is the 10th edition of the conference. It will take place in Bergamo, considered to be an open-air museum with one of the most important Renaissance and Baroque art collections of Italy.
- Workshop Proposals submission March 2 2015
- Research Paper submission: March 16, 2015
- Tutorial submission: April 15 2015
- Doctoral Symposium submission: June 1, 2015
- Industrial Track submission: June 1, 2015
- New Ideas Track submission: June 7 2015
- Tool Demonstrations submission: June 7 2015
- Replication Packages submission: June 7 2015
ACM SIGSOFT will make the conference proceedings in the ACM Digital Library fully open for download two weeks prior to the conference.